2018 New Inductees

2018 New Inductees
Welcome to PGM Delaware BETA!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Staying Connected

Hi Everyone- Once you graduate it seems as though you've fallen off a cliff, so we hope that this blog will keep you connected to the DE BETA Chapter even after you've gone on to bigger and better things! Feel free to post comments and let us know if you would like to join in establishing an alumni chapter. The Wilmington University Alumni picnic is always held in September of each year. Is anyone interested in attending?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Johanna. I have not yet fallen off of a cliff, even though it may seem like it. I began my coursework for my MS in Community Counseling at the Wilson Graduate Center of Wilmington University in January 2010. After this summer semester, I have two more semesters of course work until summer practicum in 2012, followed by two semesters of internships. The work is hard but extremely rewarding with each class that is completed. I enjoy seeing the updates on blackboard, but have little time between classes and my day job to contribute much. Keep up the great work and perhaps I will be able to join the alumni group in another year or so.

    Sincerely,
    Judy Pantalino
    BS, Behavioral Science, May 2009
    Anticipated graduation in MS, Community Counseling, May 2013

    ReplyDelete